Sunday 30 November 2014

Young woman


I am Viola, studied art, art history and paedagogic at Ludwig Maximilian University in Munich and came the first time to New Zealand in 2009. I was really impressed by the beautiful nature and all the friendly people. Back in Munich I thought about this time here and decided to come back to New Zealand again. I am really thankful about the help of Ronja, my daughter and Caspian.

I made a lot of drawings and photos of  New Zealand and was interested in the technique of Aqua Tinta Etchings. So I did a few etchings of impressions, animals and people in New Zealand.
If you are interested in my art, please contact me. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks! Viola

Please press my photo on the right side and see more Acrylic and Oil paintings.






Young woman in Island Bay
Acrylic/Paper
50/70 cm









No comments:

Post a Comment